Gometa is a meta search engine built by AMfree Online Services to aggregate important data and make it available for searching.
You can find very accurate results for almost every searched topic.
Millions of people find answers with gometa every month.
To use this tool, Click here and Start searching.
- South Africa had a population of 57.78 million in 2018.
- Not satisfied with one capital city, South Africa has three: Pretoria, Cape Town and Bloemfontein.
- The currency is called the South African rand.
- The 2011 national census reported that almost half (43.2%) of the Western Cape’s population was below the age of 25.
- Despite being one of the youngest languages in the world, Afrikaans is the most widely spoken official language in the Western Cape. However, English, Zulu, Xhosa, Swati, Tsonga, Southern Sotho, Tswana, Venda, Northern Sotho, Ndebele are also official languages.
Flag of South Africa
- Zulu is the language of the Zulu people and the mother tongue to about one quarter of the country’s population; approximately half the country can understand it.
- South Africa is the second largest exporter of citrus fruit in the world, after Spain.
- ‘Table Mountain’ in Cape Town is believed to be one of the oldest mountains in the world.
- South Africa’s Cape Winelands have around 560 wineries and 4,400 primary producers. Sounds perfect!
- The South African brewery SABMiller is the largest (by volume) brewing company in the world.